Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy B-day Merrick


Well on Nov. 1st 2004 I found out that a beautiful new baby entered our family and her name was Merrick Elisibeth May Gacke.. So I didnt have much money so I decided to Write, record, and Mix a song for her on the day she was born... I did it in about 5 hours.. I played all the parts and sent it off to the little cutie... Now 4 years later the fam is meeting up in the Cities to celebrate but I cant go since I will be playing shows this weekend.. so I wanted to tell my lovely god daughter that I love her very much and wish her a wonderful B-day...
I love ya Merrick

3 comments:

Bec said...

Thanks Uncle Pat. I still love listening to my song and I even change the words to sing it to my sister now. Will miss my uncle's this weekend.
Love you,
Merrick

Anonymous said...

Wow! A little girl with my first name!

Anonymous said...

Merrick Tovey Mixsom here