Tuesday, October 21, 2008

have you ever talked to one of your Idols on the phone?

So crazy shit just happend... Today the E6 Holiday Suprise tour is in Chicago, and I wanted to go,, but just cant make it happen.. But I wanted to hook my buddies Chris Yetter and Nathan Cook up at the show.. so I call chris to give him nathans number and Chris is talking to me and looking for a pen and he asked BILL if he has a pen.. and Im like is that BILL DOSS and he like YEAH why dont you say hello, so Im like oh shit... So then Bill says, is this Poison Control Center Patrick and Im like Yeah.. and then I said it's been great watching your ripp through OTC songs on You Tube and He said well you got me back on the Train. (since we did one this summer with him) and I said well if thats the case I should have done that 5 years ago! he laughed and I said well keep having fun!...
Then he gave me back to YETTER... Chris is so rad he has been at 6 of these E6 shows filming them... that lucky dog.. but he deserves it more than anyone!
so to BIll, Chris, and Nathan I love you all and have fun in Chicago!

here is bill jumping around having a blast on this E6 tour!

No comments: