Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ryan's Album is DONE! and Go VIKES


Well what a great last 35 hours I have had!
First I got to watch my Vikings pull one out in New Orleans.. funny story is ash and I went to watch the game at OLD CHICAGO and they gave out little pieces of Paper that said things Like if Gus Ferrof scores touch down you get Free Jello shot. Well we got one that said if NEW ORleans Special team scores a touch down you get free Pint of beer...

Well we left old chicago at Half time cause ash was't feeling so hot so I dropped her off at home and watched the rest of the game at OLD MAIN.. lets just say I had to text ashley and say we would have gotten two free pints cause the vikes gave up to run back special team touch downs.. OH well atleast they won!!!

Well yesterday I woke up at 4:30 am.. finished my woody allen book.. thanks to OLD CHICAGO.. (ashspray if you know what I mean).. then ran, showed, packed up the tape machine and headed 3 hours east to Davenport to mix Ryan Andersons album we recorded in my basement this summer.. It was great to work with Pat Stolley on this, our first collaberation since the wolves in the attic record and it was great.. we had a ton of fun mixing Ryan's record and love pats new set up in his basement.. it was great fun.. and he even took a picture of me at the board...
anyway now the record just needs to be mastered and thats all she wrote..
could be the record of the year!
well our buddist monk will be back tonight and i have to run sound for 2 shows..
back to reality...
wish I could mix great records everyday!

No comments: