Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My SHIT LIST!

Ok now I can safely say I do not hate many people seriously I can hang with anyone but one person I can not stand is fucking TIM MCCARVER... the FOX baseball broadcaster.. the guy is a know it all who doesnt know shit! HE is the worst broadcaster ever and it makes me not want to watch baseball... I would rather listen to PHil Collins's intire discography then watch a whole world series baseball game with him broadcasting.. To put it lightly I flipped the FUcking WORLD series to PBS last night to watch AMERICAN PRESIDENT LBJ... Come on fox fire that fucking idiot!
sorry this is a rage post but I seriously cant stand that guy...

BUT I GUESS Im not the ONLY CHECK THIS DUDE OUT....

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I completely agree! But that is the case with almost any person who broadcasts 7 games a year. Although I hope there are a few more games to watch, dang Rays.