Monday, October 13, 2008

Ben Killer Kweller!

well the VIKES pulled another one out yesterday and now stand in a 3 way tie for first place! heck yeah!
I didnt get to watch the whole game though since I had to be at the Vaude and 2pm for BEN Kwellers sound check.. it was rad all the people traveling with him were super nice and the sound guy was great to work with and I got to see Ben and his band play great songs by
neil young, the beatles, the beach boys, and bright eys! And some not so great ones by Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains.. wish I would have brought my video camera!! oh well! Anyway it was a great night and Ben's new countryfied album thats coming out in Jan.. will be awesome after hearing the tunes!
here is one favorite tunes by him.. he didnt play it but oh well!

Ben and his wifes baby were along for the trip and let just say I have never seen a 2 year old drum as good as this kid could he was banging away in sound check like no other...

I hopefully made another cool little dude happy, HAYDEN.. who is our friends Dan and Stevie's son who totally rules.. I grabbed him a set list from the stage while I started to pack stuff up.. hope he dig it!

No comments: