Monday, October 27, 2008

what to do with nothing to do

Man whats a weekend without a show or a Vikings game to watch... I thought I would be totally bored but have no fear...
This weekend ended up being quite busy..

I went with ash to her Budist class with Wangden and that was quite good, then on to Adong for some CURRY tofu soup and spring rolls which were devine..

Then headed home for I had to run sound at DG's Tap in ames.. it was a good experience other then the sound board being behind the band, and the STEEL DRUM player being a little to rock stary to be playing DG's Tap.. I was about ready to SPINAL TAP him!

ANyway.. its good to run sound 3 blocks from my house.. and I get half off beers when ever I go there now.. and they have more things on tap than any other bar in town so thats good!

Man whats up with the Rays, they are making the American league look terrible.. I didnt think the rays were all that great this year,, even though their record proves they were.. The Twins played them really well and I dont know I think Boston was worried about the Yanks and the Yanks were worried about Boston and they just didnt give the Rays and Respect.. and Im going out on a limb here but I think the Twins, Boston, the Yanks, California, or Chicago would have been matching up a little more stongly with the Philies right now.. Come on Rays your making me look bad! How can I say the NL is like the Minors if the AL dont win the series?

Yesterday ash and I watched another woody allen movie... This time we choose "SLEEPER" which was just hillarious.. A lot of it is ripped from Charlie Chaplina and Buster Keeton films.. but done so well and with WOODY great one liners.. it kills! I hope to watch it again before its due back at the Library.. here is the trailer check it out!

No comments: