Friday, October 24, 2008

LONG FACE...

well its 4pm on a friday do you know where you buddy patrick is, well he's enjoying a long face amber ale from his local brewery.. He's also bored out of his gored.. We still havent heard about are Grant request and I just had a job interview yesterday that I should here about next week... I hate waiting.. that one reason.. Im glad we have Shawn (the PCC booking agent) my life has a lot less waiting in it.. I used to hate sending out booking emails and waiting for replys.. it kills me..
Now i thought most of my waiting days were over.. boy was i wrong.. thats seems like all I have been doing..
Not much inspiring going on right now..
we might hit up a Diabetic conference in Des mOines tommorow and it looks like Im running sound at DG's Tap in Ames.. which Im kinda stoked about, since its 3 blocks from my house!
boo yeah!
anyway..
Sorry for the boring post.. Stay tuned to for my 10 favorite Bass Players next week!
here is somebody who will sadly not make the list
even though she was the only bass player whose bare boob ever graced a patrick fleming t-shirt.. Gotta love those adore photos!
anyway.. here is one of my favorite smashing pumpkins covers from the Aeroplane box set

No comments: