Friday, October 10, 2008

Crazy week!

well I had a nice evening last night I ran sound for Casiotone for the painfully alone.. and sadly he was pretty alone actually not to many folks at the show.. oh well it was fun..

the night before.. was a show where some friends of mine played..
I met this gal Shelley Short on St. patrick day 2005 on my solo tour that year and I opened for her at a house show in Chicago.. it was fun little show.. and I thought she was a really great song writer so I was excited to see her play again, and she is on tour with her wonderful boyfriend Alexis Gideon who was blowing everyones mind at the bar with his fantastic display of visual art video and song..
They both ruled the school hard and then came to stay with ash and I, and wangdon the budist monk.. but ash was super busy and wangdon had to jet so I got to hang with them a little and showed them the greatness of honey on PIZZA.. I think they dug it..
anyway they are both on tour for a bit.. hitting Chicago tonight and going all the way to NYC and back to Portland so check them out if you get the chance...
they are both rad!

alexis amazing stuff


Shelley's "swimming"

No comments: