Tuesday, October 21, 2008

W, W, W, W, that movie was Bush

Well last night ash and i went to see the new Oliver Stone flick about George W. Bush..
Now I love some of Stone's old films, like Born on the 4th of July, JFK, and Nixon were all really great but this film was just kinda long.. Maybe it was cause I had a No COFFEE today headacre... Anyway i did think the acting by Josh Brolin was great and also the gal would played Condaleeza Rice was pretty good.. but it's just kinda a weird movie.. My favorite line is when DICK CHENEY says to COLIN POWELL, "your just mad cause you could have been president, and colin says FUCK YOU, DICK" Colin seemed to be the only one in the Bush administration with a Heart! so that was nice to see..
Oh I glad I saw it.. but I dont think you ever need to see this one twice!
here's the trailer


and now for one of my favorite videos.. man I miss being a pupetteer.. best job ever!

No comments: