Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WHAT A WEEKEND!


ok first things first.. I got my vote in today.. YEAH OBAMA!
2nd.. I have to change some of my top 10 bass stuff.. the PCC dudes me remember I forgot RICK DANKO of the band... and NICK CONSOER of the Canadian Wheat Lords.. both these guys need to be on my list.. Also my little SIS needs to be on my list...
ALSO John from Fishboy let me know that James Jamerson does not actually play on "I WANT YOU BACK" by the Jackson five it was Wilton Felder.. Thanks John my bad!

Ok well PCC got into our first car accident this weekend. and now the van looks like the TERMINATOR.. which is kinda cool.
we played really well all weekend and there are to many funny stories to share so just ask me sometime.. but one thing I did want to share is FISHBOY's Halloween Costume...
Stop fricken outsorcing jobs. you fricking pricks..........
ALso you must watch this amazing video Fishboy put together of our shot together at the SURF BALLROOM it kills!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Pat, this Jamerson beauty trumps "I Want You Back"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND-iW51idC0

Anonymous said...

WE WERE DRIVING....

glow owl said...

man that Fish Boy is FUNNY! :)