Tuesday, November 11, 2008

YOU know whats funny

I think my favorite part of morning television is when they have some famous CHEF on and they give him like 2 minutes to tell us in detail about to cook a 15 step dinner! now they usually get to about the salt and pepper which is usually about step 6.. then they show the one they made earlier and the people say how amazing it is, and they alway say to go to the web site and check out the rest of the recipie... whatever no one does it.. WHY do they even have those dudes and dudets on there.. I just feel bad for them!

Oh well.. Got to see a great Vikings game in minnneapolis this weekend.. Ash and I had fun, with my dads buddies Doug and jerry.. Heck even Jerry got a massage out of Ashley.. Lucky dude! anyway the vikes won by 1 and its the first time theve beat the packers since they won by a field goal in 2005 the sunday before my dad had his Amniesia episode cause I remember trying to get him to remember who the vikings played that previous sunday and how they won.. He couldnt remember.. He coulding remember who won the world sereies game the night before and didnt know where my mom was... What a crazy Crazy day that was!

anyway.. I got show tonight in Iowa City.. looks like this PCC line-up might be the strangest yet.. With Chris on Drums, me on guitar and DONALD on Bass.. he called last night to see if I thought it was a good Idea.. I asked him if he could roll around while playing the bass, he seemed confident! so away we will go!

HAd a Pumpkin ALE from Old main last night.. it was their best beer year.. go grab one sometime if you can...
also one more thing the WOLVES IN THE ATTIC album I recorded is now out.. GO GET one of the Limited Edition BOOKS they came in! Its on the Mission Freak Label! BOO YEAH
now how about something for the vetrans. here is john lennon in full army garb!

No comments: