Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunday is the funday..

Man yesterday was about the most perfect sunday.. Got up, ran, did some push up and sit ups.. made some coffee woke ashley up watched the best show on TV CBS Sunday morning, then meet the press, walk to the store get some grub, come home WATCH THE VIKINGS kill! Make some bad ass lunch. go for a walk watch 2 hours of ANN of GREEN GABLES on PBS!

And then the American Music Awards.. which mostly sucked but Scott Wieland was there stoned out of his gored.. he about the last true ROCK STAR we have left.. one who could die young at any minute from an OD. Ashley once had her shirt ripped off while body surfing at a Stone Temple Pilots show! How cool is that I had to stop watching the AMA for a bit after he came on stoned.. I had to head to youtube and pull up my favorite STP video... Big Bang Baby.. so good!


Also on friday night I went and saw BURN AFTER READING at the dollar theater ash has been buggin me to see it since it came out.. and after some of the reivews I read and DON's not so hot review I wasnt that interested in seeing it.. also it campain with Brad Pitt on the tredmill freaking out wasnt to funny.. But to my suprise the movie was really great and I love John Malcovich and Pitt, and Clooney they all kicked ass and you should go see it or rent it when its out in a few weeks!
thanks asher for making me go!

1 comment:

Bec said...

I am so jealous, didn't know Anne of Green Gables was on Sunday and for two whole hours-man where was I. I seem to recall someone not liking me watching Anne of Green Gables Marathons! Do the commercials still come on at the same time?