Saturday, November 22, 2008

BA HUM BUG, NO way Jose!

Well yesterday I spent the whole day at a training for my new job.. wow was it boring but I met a nice hick like gentleman from Mississippi who would not ride the city bus cause them thugs out to get him... Poor DUDE?

last night ames kicked off there Christmas season with a parade and santa and stuff and all the stores staying opening with Cookies and CIder and shit.. it was great! but super cold! But Im totally in the christmas spirit.. even told ashley how much I love christmas music.. ofcourse in about a week I will be taking that back for sure!

anyway today I was honking at Santa who was on the corner of Duff and Lincoln Way and some guy in a truck was honking behind me telling me to get home so I said to him.. BA HUM BUG FUCKER..

this was just hours after the buddist class ash and I attended where Wangdon was talking about how we need to have more patience and Not have Road Rage.. well it was a fun class today.. Wangdon road with us and was sitting in the back sit and asked who the FLYING BURRITO BROTHERS were so I played him Hot Burrito 1.. I think he dug it!

Well now we are home and I have just shoveled the drive way for the first time.. ucky but I did our neibors sidewalks as well.. must have learned something in class today...

Ok well I would like to share a couple videos from a show about 2 months back where chris and I played as PCC when the other dudes couldnt come...

the Sweet Blog ROCKIOWA.com was there and captured the events. check it out!

GLORY US

DON"T GO

No comments: