Saturday, May 5, 2007

Unathorized...

Man I haven't listened to a Ben Folds Five album since I was on the worst drive ever, from NW KY driving back to Madison, IN in April of 2005. My Friend Nathan was sleeping in the back seat, and Ashley had taken over driving cause I had drove for like 6 hours and was passing out, We listened to the Unathorized Bio of Reinhold Mesner by Ben Folds Five and it such a wonderful album I had to stay awake, and I thought Ashley was driving off a cliff so I took over driving again! And I totally got us home...
I got to see Ben Folds Five last ever United States show, I actually saw them 4 times.. the best was at First Ave. in 1999..
I got one of Ben's Piano wires, thanks to Nick C. laying this one girl out! well
check this...for proof at how great they were back then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Top five of all time. Probably #1!

Jordan