Friday, May 11, 2007

It's a Suprise, It's a Suprise, It's a Suprise


Man I had wonderful day yesterday.. It was kinda my first day kicking my new job, which I kept super busy and had fun.
Then I become a recording engineer again and started working on whats bound to be a new classic childrens album, with SILLY SALLY.
Then I went for a walk with my lady and shit, we get back home there is a suprise party for me waiting there, friends in PJ's, ... I could tell you all the details but its to funny! Anyway thanks to all my buddies and to asher for suprising me.. with beer and pizza.. you guys are greatest! You all deserve a Silly Sally Singing Telegram!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that picture is kind of scary...the only thing that would make it less scary is if i could be assured that there was not someone in that polar bear outfit... damn thing looks like it's about ready to terrorize!