Friday, May 18, 2007

I had to much to dream last night....


Its cool now that Im not working overnights and I'm getting the normal amount of sleep a person is supposed to have.. I'm dreaming again.. And its great.. You know movies in your sleep.. I would love to understand dreams more, and why we dream certin things.. Lately I have had dreams about my family alot.. and I had one about Nick C. the other day.. some crazy dreams. Anyway this morning I woke up with a pimple on the tip of my nose.. And Ashley was so sweet about it.. first thing she says to me is something about being Rudulph.. shit... there goes my self-esteem for the day...

Oh last night we went to MENS WAREHOUSE in Des Moines to find an outfit for me for the wedding and shit I about clocked the lady working there.. CAUSE SHE KEPT SAYING... "YOU DONT WANT THAT" How the fuck does she know what I want... It sucked! "I WONT BUY STUFF FROM YOU I Garunttee IT"
So then we went to the Valley West mall and I tried on like 3 suits, pants the whole works dress shirts and me and ashley decided I would buy this Jeff Lynn looking suite then. I look at the price tag and Im like No fucking way.. I dont own a guitar that that exspensive... Shit. the pants alone were 160 bucks.. I can see them crumpled in a pile at the bottom of my closet... Totally sucked!
Then we drowned our sorrows in some Brushetta at Olive Garden... Which late brought up the joke BUTT-SHEDDA.. for reasons you probably already understand...

1 comment:

Bec said...

Only you and your colon would get the Butt-shedda. I love your blogs. They just make my day. So, did you find anything to wear for the wedding? I am sure you will get something. Have a great weekend.
Becky