Tuesday, May 8, 2007

So I didn't Know???

So when you own a house you care about weird things... for instance we have new NAY-BORS moving in across the street, and while my lady was walking me to work says "It looks like they are working on that house" and I said yep, then she said "great maybe it will make our property value go up" then I said in the sweet yet sarcastic tone, I don't think them fixing up the inside of that house is going to do much for our property value, then she said, "Well as long as they don't make it into a Brothel" and I'm Like what the Hells a Brothel.. and then a look came across her pretty face like I was an Idiot! Now to me I would think its a good thing that your man does not know what a Brothel is, to me it sounds like some Europeon City.. anyway for those of you like me a Brothel is.....
also known as a bordello or whorehouse, is an establishment specifically dedicated to prostitution, providing the prostitutes a place to meet and to have sex with the clients. In some places, licensed brothels are legal (see prostitution), and in many countries, places such as massage parlors are allowed to function as brothels, with varying degrees of regulation and repression. Depending on zoning, brothels may be confined to special red-light districts or 'tolerance zones'.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Pat-
I love your blogs-so funny, yet thought provoking. You need to teach your sissy to write better. I think your blog is more to make people think-mine is just journaling about my day. Pass some of that knowledge my way-I think if people read our blogs they would definitely think I was the one without the college degree. Keep it up. You are awesome