Friday, May 11, 2007

I lost more than 1 thing today


So my hair has been pretty much looking like shit, so I decided to go get a hair cut.. Now since I gave my last hair cut to myself and asher gives me ones on occasion I believe I have lost my ability to talk or B.S. with barbers.. I know its a skill they have to have.. For instance I went to John's on main, I got one hair cut there about a year and a half ago and had him shave off the whole thing and he totally remembered me cause he said shave it all off.. and I thought mmmmmm better not, might be in that bad stage in 3 weeks so I explained what my desired cut was then... nothing but silence.. I didnt know what to say and he didnt either.. We were listeing to KIOA Oldies and they were playing good shit but still nothing to talk about. Finnally the Old Youngster (member of Iowa Rock n Roll hall of fame as a DJ) called some women up and gave her 100 dollars on the air and she sounded so fake that she was happy and the Youngster was like are you excited and she was like monatone yeah.. SO that was my chance to break the silence I said, "she dosnt sound very excited" and he then said, "Get off the pills women" and then dead silence again until he asked me if I liked the cut...
I lost some hair (mostly grey) and my ability to talk... very sad.. I sat with my hands folded in quiet misery!

1 comment:

Bec said...

So how short is the cut? I am sure it looks wonderful. Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks.