Friday, May 11, 2007

I swear!


So since we now have our own house people are always trying to pawn off pets on us.. Bunnys, hamsters, fish, you name it. Now my parents never really let us have pets, I mean there was KENT HRBEK FLEMING who was a gold fish that lived under my care for about a week then he was burried behind the garage in check book box, then I missed him, so a week after that I dug him up and he had pretty much decayed, nothing but Bones or scales or what ever they call them in fish... Anyway.. I have always said I would rather have kids then have pets and people are always like WHAT...
this picture should be reason enough... how fucking cute is that! hell even Don thinks so!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, at least you don't have to take a baby out to poop five times a day, but on the downside you can't leave a couple scoops of food in it's bowl or put it in a kennel whenever you take off for a while...tour or whatehaveyou. either way, i'm totally pumped i found out that i can comment on these things