Thursday, May 24, 2007

Congrats to Daytrotter


Well Daytrotter takes up most of my time now and its great.. I love working for them.. how many people can say that their company has been featured in Rolling Stone, Wired mag, Magnet mag, USA Today, and the Chicago Tribune in one year... and then today we recieve a best 2007 award from The Morning News.. which I think is out of England???
anyway go to www.daytrotter.com and listen to the new VOXTROT session from SXSW as Pat Stolley would say it was recorded in Box so it turned out pretty good! but being someone who has always recorded in a box I think it sounds amazing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's great and all about The Morning News, but what is with their slogan? "Black and White and Read All Over"... I mean, seriously, they took the oldest, most overused riddle in the book and made it their slogan? wtf? that said, if The Morning News invented that slogan then i'm impressed and will be purchasing a subscription tomorrow...