Saturday, May 19, 2007

Give me a 4 track or give me death..


So I found something to wear for the wedding today at Salvation army for 4.99 four dollars and 99 cents! thats right not 400 bucks.. Its not a jeff lynn suite but atleast a Thurston Howell the 3rd jacket!

Man I hate computers when it comes to recording lately.. Mixed some of our live cd and its easier to fucking pass algebra 4 then even be able to burn a cd of your mix! fucking computers.. I love 4-track cassette recorders.. SO easy to use and yet still sound great..
My feet stink I think, I thought they were ashley but I'm pretty sure there mine..

Oh update on our mower I figured it out today that our mower has probably already paid for itself.. If you think you would have to pay some one 15-20 bucks a time to mow a year and or the gas Im not spending money on mowing the yard I think I have already made my money back!
Damn feels good!
well have a good weekend!
PCC recording a couple songs tommorow for a single that our new label is putting out by the time we tour! how sweet is that!
hopefully the computer does not fuck with me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your praise of the 4-track cassette has always amazed me. But then again, you like noise and limited bandwidth. I wouldn't go back to cassette if you paid me to.

I feel your digital woes though. That's why when you get a digital recording system working and doing all the things you want and need it to do, you don't fuck with it! :)

Unknown said...

Sorry, I wasn't implying that you fucked with something... just that digital audio setups can be touchy sometimes.