Thursday, December 3, 2009

You Cussing with me!

Ok so the other night I burnt the shit out of my back from a heating pad I left on it bed, It blistered its gross, BUT have no fear Movie theater seats are padded! Perfect for watching the new Wes Anderson CLASSIC... Fantastic Mr. Fox! This is by far the best movie I have seen all year and I want to go again! but I have a feeling it wont be in ames long.. WHY cause ash and I were in a theater with only 1 other person.. Which helps you have no problem when sneaking snacks in for the flick! We could chew as loud and we wanted and HELL I could have sat 15 rows away from ash and still talked..
Anyway go see it before it goes bye bye! Future DVD for sure!
the LOOK OF IT IS JUST AMAZING!

Check out one of the trailers!


then if your bored check out this funny short fishboy sent me with Will Arnet and Spike Jonze

No comments: