Monday, December 21, 2009

wwwweakend!

Man what a weak end to the weekend, Man the vikings sucked last night, just awful I hope they can play a little better next monday night geez that sucked!

Ok so my friday night was pretty good, we watched CAPE FEAR, which freaked ash out a bit but love Deniro and Nic Nolte, jessica lange and Juliette Lewis are all so incredible in it! seriously fantastic acting! Then we watch AWAY WE GO, with the dude from the office it was alright not quite Cape Fear but oh well!

Then Friday night I went over the Jordans house for the Nuclear Rodeo CD release show, this was fun but last time I went to jordans was the night I puked! so I had a plan to be home kinda early, but that didnt work out, lets just say when I got home at 4:30 in the morning ash was kinda pissed since we were heading to Des Moines at 8:30 since she had a body wrap at 10 am..

Anyway I got up with a terrible hang over so, ash got me a massage at the body wrap place but it was a bit brutal only a half hour and I never knew how good I had it here at home!

Then we rocked Merle Hay for some killer shopping and we did well, I got to see the H1N1 Santa who wouldnt let the kids sit on him so that was pretty classic, I also realized that I lost my credit card a few night earlier at LEGENDS in ames!

Ok the best thing that happen at the mall was I was in the GOLF shop seeing if they had something for my dad which they didnt but their was a high school looking kid with a huge afro working in there and as we were leaving the store he said, "hey man, LOVE THE PCC" so that made my day, but it was even better later when we walked by the store and the kid putting balls into a little cup! totally classic!

Anyway I found out on Saturday Ashley used to hate it when people called her, "KIDO" like your just a KID what do you know, but Now she loves it cause it makes her feel young, so I started saying everthing with KIDO on the end of it now... I think she got annoyed.. YOu want to eat something Kido! We need to get some Gas kido. Should we get this wraped Kido.. You wanna do it Kiddo.. Just kidding..

Anyway we hit up with Thai Flavors which I was paying for the next day on the SPICY factor if you know what I mean! OK, but the scariest thing that happend this weekend is the Christmas COOKIES we got from COLLETTE and Darin our lovely friends from Ames, But We think they might be trying to tell us something......
GODFATHER STYLE

This is where I scream in bed!

1 comment:

Eric Edward Fishboy said...

Cape Fear is a great underrated Scorsese flick! His new one looks like its along the same lines of a good suspense thriller. Preeetttty gooood.