Tuesday, December 8, 2009

RUN Down

man lots going on around here besides mother nature dumping a shit ton of snow on us! I have been out scooping twice already today.. Im going to fucking stay a head of this shit this year!

Today I realized shoveling is so much better while listening to music! so the IPOD is charging as we speak!

Ok run down of shit..
well today marks the 29 years since John Lennon was shot.. so I give you one of my faves here is the making of the classic song
"GOD"

THere is some nice things Ringo says about doing drum fills on the song, which reminds me Of Donald E.
NEVER DOING A FILL THE SAME WAY TWICE.. love it!

OK next one of my favorite female artist of all time has a new album coming out in Feb of 2010!
SADE comes down from her cloud every 5-8 years and drops a new soul classic every time!
Every song of hers has such incredible sexy groove..
Her new single, SOLIDER OF LOVE is really awesome! really awesome production with flares of heavy guitars and little tiny flashes of acoustic guitar hidden way in the mess.. she is so amazing! Check it out


And last but not least Im getting so pissed about all these albums of the decade lists.. I have not seen one list with Fiona Apples "Extrodinary Machine" This is album is pure fucking gold! I have chose to post my 6th favorite song from the album.. Think of an album that has 5 better songs then this...

thats what I thought!

No comments: