Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday Cheer!

Man I had such a great thanksgiving, I will talk more about that once ash uploads her pictures from her I phone! There was lots of driving involved but it was totally worth seeing all of Ash's fam.. We had a great time!

Also I got some great news on T-day morning that JOE Terry would be flying in for the Poison Control Center show at the Vaud what a wonderful surprise and the show was such a blast! I got to see some footage from it yesterday shot by our buddy Andrew and it looked really cool! So I was stoked about that!

It was great hanging with the boys and Don even asked me to help DJ his wedding which im really stoked about!

Also in PCC news, We have a song on the EAR FARM Christmas Comp. Coming out.. 100% of the proceeds go to the Association to Benefit Children so its for a great cause and its got some cool bands on it too! Before we left for Thanksgiving ash and I shot a little promo video for it, and GOT busted at the Ames Mall Paul Blart style! Check it out here....

"Happy Christmas," by the Poison Control Center featured on "Do You Ear What I Ear," an Ear Farm Christmas Comp! from TAPES FOR LIFE on Vimeo.



And make sure you order you copy of the benefit cd from
EAR FARM

No comments: