Monday, December 7, 2009

My poor EJ Henderson

Man the vikes were bad last night,
Bad Tackling and Bad Blocking all around! And Brett and AP had the worst games of the season..
When it Rains it Pours the worst thing though was the injury to our start Linebacker EJ Henderson..
THis video is not for the weak of heart..

His leg looks like a baribie doll leg how you can spin it around!
OH BOY...

In other weekend news I had a blast playing a super fun HOUSE Show in ames.. I play a ton of songs I have never played solo and the crowed was sooooo cool! I loved it.. . It was a blast!

Christmas shopping on Saturday didnt amount to much and well yesterday the vikes sucked so It was not to good of a weekend for Me besides the house show.
OH well I hope EJ is ok and I hope this week is better. but its not starting off that way!!! SNNNNNNNNNNOW IS here!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

So Bob and I noticed that EJ Henderson's brother "Erin" name is spelled the girl way... kind of odd. That was the excitement of that horrible game last night boo

Unknown said...

Dude. That was brutal.