Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hold On tight TO your dreams

Well I saw the first ever play at the Ames Progressive last night and it was pretty good, the opening was a dude pissing on a bum and at the end the bum got stabbed with a box cutter in the abs! SO in other words it was a very family friendly production..

I saw the movie FOOD INC the other day, I thought it was a very well make DOC.. and pretty much made me never want to eat again! but then again ashleys mom nancy just sent me two boxes of this killer Raw Bars.. that i love for christmas 3 down already today! I need to stop!

Oh well, I gave ashley her CHristmas present! We decided this year not to give actually present but take each other on a date! So Naturally I had to out do her and we are flying to Orlando, Flordia for 5 days at the end of Jan.. Im super stoked and so is she! Its going to be nice to get out of Iowa for a bit!

Man I have been reading a whole shit ton about the new Apples in Stereo record that coming out this spring and all I can say to the boys is

No comments: