Monday, April 27, 2009

Just another Manic Monday!

Hey all I hope you enjoyed Joe Terry week, its was fun and I got to hang with Joe, Kelly, all of PCC and tara this weekend at joe's sister's wedding reception it was a blast and we even got to play a little music so it was quite fun..
Well lots going on today.. but I wanted to post a little TEEZER FROM our movie.. since we have finally got it submitted to a festival so cross your fingers for us...
here is a very very short sneak peak... but shit I cant give away to much the movies only 12 minutes long..
I guess ash showed it to her mom yesterday and she liked it.. so Nancy who loves us uncondionally might not be the best judge but hopefully people will enjoy it..

That March a tapes for life film... TEEZER! from TAPES FOR LIFE on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the film is only 12 minutes long and 16 seconds of it is spent on the floor at cafe diem?!

jba of hello prints! said...

that was a good teaser. consider me teased! nice level of contrast with your b&w :)