Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Boo-ray for Tuesday..





man today at work blew.. so boring and I was so tired from this weekend..
Joe and I played a great PCC show last night with the amazing Alexis Gideon and Shelley Short! They are so fab-u-lous and talented and super nice house guest! go see them on their 6 week tour if they are coming to your town!

Joe, Kelly and I were up talking till like 4:30 which ended up killing me about 4:30 pm style cause I was sssssssooooo tired in work! anyway we all watched Ash and I's movie and I hope they liked it, they seemed too.. hopefully THEY Werent acting!!..

ok now im going to share some wonderful pictures devin took.. notice the items in the picture.. devin happen to stop at an auction on the way up and bought 2 boxes of absolute shit and some neato coasters!!

No comments: