Sunday, April 19, 2009

JOE TERRY WEEK POST #1


Yep its true.. We have never done a full week dedicated to 1 person here at Renees Shoreline, but you only turn 30 once JOE T.. so this my friend is your week...
All week here on Renees Shoreline, Joe's friends will be shareing fun stuff about JOE.. so lets get it started right.. Did you know Joe Terry once had a party for all his friends just to give us letters he had written to each of the friends he invited.. I thought this was an amazing idea and have always wanted to repay the favor.. I also loved the fact that he said in my letter when we make music together its like the ultimate SEX! I couldnt agree more.. BUT DID you know I patrick tape fleming was about the only person who was not on 1 of Joe's fantastic solo albums, this broke my heart tremendously, well I guess I was on JAZZ hell but that didnt count.. BUT Joe must have known how bad this killed my little heart so He covered a song Joe Williams and I wrote called, "24 Hours a Day" This made my heart skip a beat and Joe has done that to many of us.. Read more and more about Joe all WEEK why because we love ya buddy!
HAPPY Birthday!

1 comment:

Christopher the Conquered said...

I'm looking forward to reading about Joe all week! Heck maybe I'll even have something to say...