Thursday, April 9, 2009

Best Quotes of the last 2 days

1. IN tuffy tire getting the van fixed.. the second i walked in the guy goes, oh no not the band van... then proceeds to tell ashley that the plate on that thing should say.. MONEY MAKER!

2. last night ash had a small melt down cause she wants to do something in NATURE so we may take a nice trip to COLORADO, she wants some sort of survival type trip, and she then comepared it to how I love touring, then i said remember our trip to CMJ a few years back that was surrvival and then she told me, New York is not survival you excell on food, concrete, alcohal, and loud music! I DONT!

I then thought she should pitch that moto to CMJ...
1 week of FOOD, CONCRETE, ALCOHAL, and LOUD MUSIC!
sign me up for that shit anytime!
here is one of the shows we hit that year before we flew home a day early!

No comments: