Friday, February 29, 2008

Patrick in Hitchcock!


SO i have been keeping my Eye on Craigslist for fun part time jobs to do.. just to make a little extra bread.. and so I found someone paying 10 dollars an hour to Act in their final film project for Iowa State..

I thought this would be rad..
so I got the call and yep Im in.. I play a KILLER and a dude who keeps his victum in his basement? Sounds really Creative huh..
and when the writer director asked how old I was I said 27 and he said good we need and OLDER MAN???? shit Older than what..
anyway I have about 10 lines and from the script I can tell its totally going to suck. and not be at all interesting, BUT hey 10 bucks an hour... and my shadow gets to kill some one.. what I mean is you dont actually see me kill the dude you just see my shadow stabb again.. which Ashley and I were talking about and shit that worked in the 1940-and 50's when everything was black and white but fuck shadow in color might not do the trick I guess we will see..
either way I hope it pops up on YouTube so I can share it with you...

also watched Capote last night.. and thought it was excellent!

No comments: