Monday, February 11, 2008

Fantastic weekend...


Well this weekend was great..
It started with Organic brews at the underground with the Wolves in the attic boys and sammi...
then dinner at Old Chicago, where I got into an argument with Eric from Wolves about Paul McCartney's personality... and the beatles in general.. Naturally I won the argument!

On saturday ash and I packed up the tape machine and headed the Vaudeville to get down basic track to the Wolves and the Attic's album which I'm very lucky to be recording.. cause they are going to make me look good.. They did 9 songs in a few hours and they sound just fucking great.. Im very excited about the project and to be behind to board for a band I truly dig!

On sunday ash and i had a funny story we were at this fancy ass new Mexican restaraunt where like the meals are 17 bucks.. so we split one.. but anyway.. they brough out our chips and they looked kinda cheesy and spicy and Ash asked if they had Dairy in them and the guys like no I can get you some plain chips though.. and Ash was like no its alright they just looked like DORITOES which the guy kinda flipped about but I thought it was hillious. like this really $$$ place is serving Doritoes.. for 5 bucks a basket!
fuckin classic..

Then the weekend got crappy so I will leave the rest out.. but good weekend none the less!

No comments: