Thursday, February 7, 2008

V-day is 7 days away....

So Valentines day.. Yeah not really the coolest holiday ever but its nice to show the people you care about that you love them.. so its good.. I always thought it was crazy at Sibley-Ocheyedan high school the day was a totaly contest of who's boyfriend got there girlfriend a ton of flowers... It was like an un-written rule that you had to buy a dozen roses for your girlfriend who you had probably been dating for like 3 weeks, and the definition of dating was going to the Max Theater and then making out in the drive way or some stupid bull shit.. Anyway if you were a true good boyfriend not only would you get a dozen roses maybe you get a Balloon for your lady too.. it was stupid.. you would have it sent to the school so they could annouce the girls name to the office and everyone would know YOU were a good boyfriend... which made you look sweet to all the other ladys in the school..
But you see the flower shops were in on this shit.. cause a dozen roses are like 15 bucks, untill the week of Valentines day... then they were like 75 bucks.. Come the fuck on.. When your in high school you dont got 75 bucks to spend on that shit.. THere are cd's and diet cokes to buy.. seriously..

Anyway I'm a lucky dude cause Ashley told me she would be upset if I spent any money on her for Valentines day.. (which your thinking is probably a trick) but it totally isnt.. but I will probably get her something she would like, most likely something to make our house look groovyer then it does already.. or maybe a cute vintage blouse or something..

But what I always do is make her a bad ass mix cd.. and I got to hand it to ITUNES... they make it so easy for me.. Like track 2 of the cd I have made her for V-day... "Colour My World" by Chicago.. I love the tune and it totally fits our situtution and shit for 99cents I can hook myself up with a wonderful simple song that kills.. here is a live version of the tune.. Maybe Karokee it to your lady next thursday.. It will probably do the trick.. also a good opportunity to get a laugh as you bust out your best karokee version of the FLUTE SOLO... Happy V-day everyone...

No comments: