Friday, February 8, 2008

In the Aeroplane Over the Sea turns 10

Well man do I feel old..
One of my all time favorite albums turns the big 10 on Sunday.. Neutral Milk Hotel's In the Aeroplane Over the Sean I remember getting the record the week the it came out in Minneapolis at Let It Be Records.. I was pretty hooked right away and have been ever since I guess... I can remember many times listening to the record with my family in the car, my favorite time listening to it came when I tried to make an hour an fifteen minute drive in the 39 minutes that the album takes..

I did it.. After a Morningside baseball camp in Sioux City I drove back to Sibley in 39 minutes I was just pulling into my drive way when the final line of the album was sang.. Not to shabby.. The cool thing about this record is that it sounds timeless..
Go pick it up if you dont own it aleardy...

beautiful tune

love the drum fills in this one

wonderful

2 comments:

Bec said...

No wonder why your driving priveledges were revoked for awhile. Patrick, Patrick, Patrick. Hope that you have slowed down a little now! Love ya,
Becky

Anonymous said...

bearded devin poundin skins