Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy B-day Scuds


Wow I remember on this day in 1984...
I was happy
I was the youngest child,
I was spoild..
Then my dad ordered some pizza
but he couldnt go get it cause my mom went to the hospital
and next time she came home
I had a little sister
who I got to drive to school
and threaten to kill her boyfriends he they ever treated her wrong..
I think of all my brothers and sister Ashley is the one I got to hang out with the most
I'm happy that she made me an OLDER BROTHER... and I love her so
she is smart, and strong, and independent and today is her B-day..
Happy Birthday Scuds!
love your big bro!

1 comment:

Bec said...

I remember that night in 1984 as well. I believe we even already had the rust table cloth spread out in the middle of the family room ready for our Red Barn Pizza! Did Grandma Judy go get it for us?