Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Rick Danko Mustache WEEK 1....


Well in the continueing obsession with the band, THE BAND.. I have decided to grow a Rick Danko mustache... Now I have been hooked on My Classic albums DVD of the the Band making of the Band album.. I got this with a Christmas gift certificate so thanks mom and pa...

Any way I have been in some mood lately.. in fact Ash was saying something to me and I said, "I wanna be RICK DANKO and die of cancer probably from years and years of alocohal abuse." So she knew I was serious about this whole Rick Danko thing so she thought she would help and give me a Rick Danko 1968 hair cut last night to go along with my mustashe..

She did an excellent job now My stash just needs to kick it in gear and I will be singing WAIT A MINUTE chester before you know it...

No comments: