Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend WOES!

Man this weekend was starting off so good, On friday night Ash and I went to have a couple drinks and much fun was had!
On satuday we got up did some yard things, and then finished some shopping that needed to be done.. We then decided to go to this Apple Orchid and Pumpking Patch just south of Neveda and it ruled.. Got some free cider picked a bunch of super delicious Apples for free got to go on a free hay ride and hang out with a bunch of super cute kids! It was a blast

we then came home and listened to a bunch of records and even fell asleep on the couch listening to Ziggy Stardust..(aparently i was not playing it at maximum volume like the liner notes tell you too!)

Anyway I was totally content on listening to records all night and having a couple of Beers.. So thats what we were doing, I pulled out my 7inch collection and I DJ'd for ash... Just then Eric M. calls and see if we want to hang out
BAD idea 1.
Eric comes over we have some beers and listen to records then we decide to go see Nuclear Rodeo
BAD idea 2 this involves much more beers and a monkey bomb shot
the boys played good, so that part was fun.
then we are invited to Jordan Maylands Bach pad for a halloween party after the show
BAD idea 3 this involves even more beers and me seeing Dave larson ex girlfriend and asking her how dave is OOOOOOOPS!

I remember leaving the party and Ash got me home.. but next thing I remember is me puking in bed..
ugh
not fun
I woke up with the worst hangover ever! Then I was still not feeling so hot watching the Pre-game for the vikes big game and I drank some water and yep GOTTA to do it again this puke was projectile all over the back of the toilet and wall and entertainment weekly magazines! not good!
THIS IS HOW IT LOOKED

Then I showered up and felt pretty good!
Watched the vikes play, and they totally should have won but I feel that they played right with the Super Bowl Champs so I was happy with it! and hell not like we were going to go undefeated..
BUT the sad thing is it was the first game I bet on this year..
I bet my new buddy Bridget (huge steelers fan) who bakes and has a cool job! Shes buds with Marc Hogan.. So I bet her a vegan pumpkin pie and lets just say she dont have make me one! booo but now I get the pleasure of turning her major label ears into indie rock ones with a killer mix cd!

well last night got better as ash and I made some killer soup watch BIG, what a classic and then I watched the Angels suck ass! and had to put up with TIM McCarver the rest of the night! oh well back to work today!

2 comments:

Marc Hogan said...

Sorry about your puking and your Vikes! At least you will get to send Bridget some tunes. We had a really awesome Saturday night in Dallas for a friend's wedding-- I'll have to tell you about it, plenty more of my usual ridiculous stories. Hope your week is off to a great start otherwise!

dcurtis said...

That video of babies puking was so awesome. It's amazing how far they can PUKE!!! SO GREAT. I don't think vomiting gets to me when it's babies and/or when I can't smell it. I'm sitting here eating my lunch!