Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Un-D-Feat-ed

well thats right this past weekend I was up in Sibley for my little sis's wedding shower which i did not have to attend but ash did, so I sat and watched some college football and ate my mom's amazing frozen fruit cups all day! Much fun was had seeing the grammas and stuff! Even ran into my High School Guidance Councilor, at the DUMP no less bring bags of leaves! I showed him my grey hair, and I wanted to ask him if his son still had my copy of Godspell! but didnt..

Anyway Went to the vikes game the next day and Shit We 6-0.. It was great other then some huge dumb ass dude jump on my little sister head when the Panthers kicker Shanked the final kick! What a great game and Tailgating was awesome downed 4 beers in like 10 minutes and the whole first have the dome was kinda spinning!

Yesterday Ash and I went to see Capitalism A love story the New Micheal Moore movie it was pretty good, I enjoyed it and it was free cause we had free movie passes.. But it was crazy we had to stand in line for like 25 minutes cause people were going to see PARANORMAL! I told Ash (who is scared shitless of scary movies) we should go, or we should see all the great horror movies that she has never seen this Oct. and then she would never have to see them again!
I will keep working on that..
Other than that I got jack shit but working going on.. kinda a bummer next couple weeks .. I should be rocking my movie on a NYC screen this week at CMJ... BUT NO DICE, Oh well..
When i was home I got a bunch of my records.. lots of cool shit, like hard to find Bright Eyes 7inches and fuck all my old OVAL TEEN 7inches and tons of albums one.. which will put me as close to NYC as I need to be this week!

No comments: