Friday, October 16, 2009

AGAIN I KNOW bad lately

man whats been my deal to busy going to vikes, and twins games, concerts,, working.. I need to get back to the shoreline!
if you know what i mean..

Well I have had a great couple weeks saw the last ever baseball games at the dome which were a blast but wish there could have been more..
Those damn yankees but I had a great time hanging with my dad, ash, tom and cole! Much fun was had..
Also who would have though the Vikes would be 5-0 I sure didnt!
But so far so good.. A couple big test coming up though!!

Well I got to see Yo La Tengo last friday and Oh my gosh it was soo soo soo good
they started off the show with the 15 minute song from the new album "The Glitter is Gone" and it was just incredible!
They play 7 songs of Hearts Beat As One my fave album by them and they are just the best no doubt about it


I was also very excited about the Christopher the Conquered Cd release show..
I got the guy a little star wars cake which I think he loved..
He said some very nice things about me helping with the record that were very touching.. and Also the CTC band were so so so great! They were just awesome and untouchable!
they played the best show I have ever seen them play..
Here a new Poison Control Center song that I played from Saturday


Ok so in other news Ashley has started doing this Budget thing on her phone.. Its probably smart but the first thing she did was go out and buy 200 dollar UG boots.. I have always kinda made fun of UGs but she says now I look like a cute college girl and I said ok fair enough how are these boots fitting into your new budget... HHHAHAAHHA
busted

Oh Got my Beatles box yesterday and its everything and more then I could exspect well done Beatles! I love ya with my heart!

Ok we are off to sibley this weekend for my little sis's shower and then up to the cities for another vikes game! thanks for staying with me blog readers! Sorry again for the lack of post I have been busy looking at this picture

1 comment:

dcurtis said...

How's that Beatles box set fitting into your budget???