Thursday, October 1, 2009

WAY TOO LONG!

Well shit,
what have I been doing, its been week and weeks since I have posted anything so sorry about this..
here are some highlights!

1. finished the PCC album mastering over 2, 12 hour days with the great doug van sloun it was really rad, he played me and un-released version of WHOLE LOTTA LOVE on 20,000 dollar speakers it ruled!

2. My hommies Matt Travaille and Amanda Swenson tied the knot in a lovely little ceromony in Okaboji Iowa..
and I had 2 dates, ash and my mommy, her date my pops could not attend as he happend to have a few Martinis with olives on a tooth pick while falling asleep in his chair drops the tooth pick only waking to go to bed a few hours later at which time the tooth pick got stuck in carpet and he STEPPED ON IT.. IMPAILEING his foot..
when Ash and I arrived days after the event his foot was PURPLE and the size of a football! But all the tooth pick was not dug out yet so not only did he miss Matt's wedding but the most incredible VIKINGS GAME I HAVE ever been too! so fun, for me, not for pops!

3. Got to hang with Joe t. a bit since he flew home after his poster job, ash and I had a great time seeing him and eating Thai Flavors,, if its spicey going in its even more spicey coming out!

4. got to see my little sis and bob, they seem good, and super busy with school and jobs!

5. Shit where did Sept. go, the twins are in the hunt but now back 3 games, but the vikes are 3 and 0 for the first time in forever!

6. Im going to see Yo La Tengo next week which Im excited about

7. Hastings is going out of biz. ash and I hit up the sale, and I thought it was a bit full circle since I used to be the Janitor that while standing in line with ash step dad christmas gift, some guy tells a worker "I THINK THE MENS BATHROOM NEEDS SOME ATTENTION" all I could do is laugh!

8. Might hit up Brew fest in Des mOines on Saturday, before heading back up to the cities!

9. Ash and I got through all our WOODY ALLEN MOVIES I thought ZELIG was incredible.. very fun!

10. as the film industry in iowa collapses in corruption, our little film THAT MARCH did not get into the CMJ film fest so no New York City for ash and I this fall! very sad.. but here some things to get through the sadness...



YEP this band the GIRLS is blowing up, I predicted this being a good band name in the song I wrote in early 2005, called POP GUN POW 2, there is a band in the song called the Girls.. I knew it..


thanks to KELLY ash and I got to see JOE T. in a TURTLE NECK! HOT STUFF!

No comments: