Monday, March 30, 2009

WORKING DOUBLE TIME

man this weekend was fun, threw the tape machine in the van and headed down to des moines to record the band formaly known as STUCK WITH ARTHUR.. new name coming with new band sound.. its was pretty great we recorded 8 songs completely in 2, 12 hour days, and they were very sweet to me and fed me with PBR's, Mexican, Chineese, and bannana's sounds like an amazing weeknd. Although Im tired as shit. and I found out i have to work 46 hours this week at the gym.. oh god if im going to slit my wrist this is going to be the week.. anyway.. I dug the bands new tunes and they were all really great to work with..
now onto work..
this is how chris described the weekend....

1 comment:

dcurtis said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I had to shut it off cause I'm in the lab and I'm laughing so hard. I hope I can get this image out of my head before I have to teach!