Monday, March 16, 2009

Weird day so far

Ok so one of my lovely wifes clients showed up like an hour early today and she was in another session with a different client and I answerd the door in my PJ pants and my FRANK ZAPPA shirt, my hair messy since it was like 8 in the morning.. and I was like ah hi come on in, aparently he then left cause he figured out he was an hour early.. But thats not the funny part he asked Ashley when he came back if Her SON answered the door?
what the fuck how old did i look 13? and I want to meet some 13 year olds with Grey hair who like FRANK fucking Zappa!

then I was just at Hy-vee getting a vegan cookie and a bottle of water before work and the lady in the check out line said, as I was leaving, "tommorows your lucky day" and I thought to myself what the fuck does that mean? I guess I dont know but maybe tommorow I should apply for some new jobs, or buy some lottery tickets, or try to write some new songs?

well when I got to work I was happy to see the new bob dylan album (his 47th) is coming out soon and there was a new Camera Obscura video on Pitchforktv! its beautiful, and so is the song.. cant wait for this album there last one was one of my favorites from a few years back!...
check it out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

now THIS was a good post! i would have loved to see the guy's reaction when ashley told him you were her husband.

how does the lady know tomorrow is your lucky day?

i didn't know Camera Obscura looked like that. Good song. Sounds like all their others.

Bec said...

Thanks Pat! Today was not a great day, but reading this blog made me chuckle. I definitely needed that! Can't wait to hear what lucks bestoys you tomorrow! Love ya,
Bec