Thursday, March 26, 2009

is FLEMINGS LAW contegious!

I witnessed one of the most hillious things ever today..
Lets just say some old pot smelly guy came to our door wanting to trim some trees.. weve had a branch stuck up in the tree so we gave the guy the benifet of the doubt..
ashley asks him if he has insurance the guys says dont need it for this..
he's says it will only cost 10 bucks to get the branch down.. so we agree.. next thing i know he throwing a wrench up into our tree to try and pull it down. next thing I know hes on my ladder sawing it down next thing I know is IM GLAD WE DONT Have cable cause down comes part of the brach and the CABLE WIRE HOOKED to the telepole and our house next thing I know hes on the phone with his son telling him to stop selling pot next thing I know.. we are now locking our doors!

oh wish I had the camera rolling Cause I was losing my shit watchin this guy!
oh well this video by deerhoof rules!
Eaguru Guru