Thursday, March 5, 2009

Enjoying life..

So yesterday I had the day off and I was definately enjoying life,
did some filming,
got to watch two excellent movies..
WOODY ALLEN's "HANNA and HER SISTERS" which was the most serious woody film I have ever seen and then I also watch the indie film "Me and You, and Everyone we Know" which was also great!

I got a nice phone call from Eric Moffit of Wolves in the Attic at 8:15 this morning, he was very excited he had just done a phone interview with an Italian Radio Station about their new album.. I was stoked for him, but my first question was what the fuck are you doing calling me at 8:15 in the morning.. I guess he knew I was probably his only friend who had been up for two hours!

also I have been enjoying the new U2 songs they have been perfoming on Letterman.. I dont think I have heard a new classic but I can say all the songs I have seen are quite good for some ageless rockers...
like last nights..

but what I really long for from them is this...

1 comment:

dcurtis said...

Two things:

1) I have always hated U2 but I did listen to the performance on Letterman and I have three other things to say:

a) I liked it!
b) There is something to be said about a band that can still be together after all these years.
c) I still hate Metallica

2) I like the cover Johnny Cash did of 'one' better.