Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Da Patrick!

Ok so last night I was in bed talking to ash and I was making a joke about how funny a skit would be with a little Horny Leprican saying do you want to KISS my BLARNEY BONE!
You know instead of the Blarney Stone, that you kiss for good luck if your irish..
anyway she thought it was pretty good..
But that made me think OHHHHHHHH DAAAAA
thats why that lady said it was my lucky day tommorow.. since I used my Debit card she knew my name was PATRICK.. and its St. Patrick day.. DAAAA
It was a great epiphany before I hit the hay!
but just to be sure I did go buy a lottery ticket today!


and now nothing like a little WEEN to make you feel irish!

got a call from my folks today.. wishing me a happy st. patty how nice of them!
long live the irish!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love that the lucky-day mystery has been resolved! Blarney bone - not your best joke, but what can you do?