Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Videos

well geez I want to post this amazing video of my wonderful neice Merrick ridding her back with out training wheels but I guess I cant steel beckys vids so go to her blog and check it out. it made my day this on the other hand does not...
just kidding

thanks to KCCI news Channel 8 for the video
I think the best part of this video is the censorship of the work Fuck ofcourse but I think they thought I said When lovers Fuck they dont make a sound..
cause thats censored to but what I actually say is when lovers fall they dont make a sound..
FCC got me by the balls!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

after reading this post they should be forgiven for not knowing what the hell you're saying. some serious typos, my favorite being that your neice was "riding her back without training wheels." Took me a minute to figure that one out.