Saturday, January 3, 2009

Today was a good day!

I didnt even have to use my AK...
ok so I dont have an AK but anyway.. yesterday was great I didnt have to work so I made a video for the song, "It's A Surprise" for the PCC, man it looks so much better on my tv then the damn youtube. upload.. cant stand that shit..
any here it is...

I also had a blast yesterday hanging with Devin in Des Moines we hit up a Guitar Center.. and half priced books.. where he got a jazz record and I picked up FaCe the Music by ELO and a Nick Lowe Vinyl record and I got 3 used Tom Petty Cds.. which are ruled my ride home from Des Moines!

We also hit up some A-dong, and then headed to the Mews for WOLVES IN THE ATTIC's Cd release show... (the cd I recorded last year) and It was a blast.. KEEPERS of the Carpet and Datagun opened and they both played Killer sets, Keepers even coverd Tom Petty which I was totally digging... Datagun is a great band from Iowa City, who work with Killer beats, cool synths, delayed guitar, and great reverby vocals... they put on a hell of a show.. Then Wolves played there tightest show I have seen a really great night filled with friends, brews, and good music... Cant complain!

No comments: