Saturday, January 17, 2009

Nick LOWE does not blow!

So a few year back when Joe T. and I went on tour with Casper and the Cookies we listend to a bunch of Nick Lowe and I totally dug it, it had that cool production of the late 70's and it all had great melodies... but some of the lyrics were brutal! anyway I always loved his work with Elvis Costello and Wreckless Eric.. but I thought I should get some Nick Lowe so I have been downloaded some shit and found 1 album on vinyl and im starting become a Nick Lowe beliver! A lot of people dont know but he wrote the Elvis C. classic "WHATS SO FUNNY BOUT PEACE LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING" but right now Im digging on these gems!

and you know this one

1 comment:

Unknown said...

'so it goes' is great...reminds me of 'reeling in the years'. Dig the guitar solo. 'Cruel to be Kind' I could take or leave. Man, listen to 'so it goes' back to back with 'reeling in the years'. near-identical!