Friday, January 30, 2009

PREDICTIONS!

Ok so I got some predictions for you,, I did not know who would win the super bowl last year.. I admit but I DID guess right on the more important matter last year.. WHAT SONGS WAS TOM PETTY GOING TO PLAY at the HALF TIME SHOW! I nailed em!
I got a good hunch I got this years half time as well...
I think the BOSS will play
BORN IN THE USA, DANCING IN THE DARK, and BORN TO RUN!
if you have thoughts post em will see whos buying the other a beer!

also if anyone wants to buy me ticktets to the BOSS show in ST. Paul I would happily go.. 1 of my favorite Youtube videos I have seen this year was from his last St. Paul show..
let just say it gave me shivers at work.. check it out.....

PCC's buddy Max W. must have told BRUCE its a good idea to go into the crowd when you play.. trust me boss they will love it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

great video... Boss halftime show - Glory Days, Born to Run, Born in the USA. Do you suppose he'd throw in a song off his new album?

Ashley said...

I'm going with Devin and saying his new single, dancing in the dark, and then born to run.

My friend Ali has been to every show in the Twin Cities he has had in the past 10 years and has tickets for the upcoming one.

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

SXSW? Or did I already ask?